ADULT EDUCATION in Lent: On March 10, 17, 24, 31, April 7, and 14, at 11:00 a.m. Father Ken, Deacon Kathleen, and Deacon Wayne will lead a series based on the book, “A Practical Christianity: Meditations for the Season of Lent.” The class themes correspond with the chapters in the book:
1) A Practical Christianity (Father Ken),
2) Being Dust (Deacon Kathleen)
3) Letting Go (Deacon Kathleen)
4) Being Uncertain (Deacon Wayne)
5) Seeing God (Father Ken) 6) Love (Deacon Wayne)
The book is available in the office for $15.00.